The successful candidate will be responsible for the network security and intrusion prevention systems, firewalls, proxy and remote access servers (VPN). The role ensures the business systems operation by implementing clear access control and monitoring guidelines as well as threat mitigation and remediation for the global organization network.
Key Skills and responsibilities:
- Install, configure, administer and monitor firewall and intrusion-prevention, web proxy and remote-access systems as well as e-mail gateways
- Design, implement and manage the network security policy
- Identify vulnerabilities and ways to counteract them
- Offer 3rd level support for network and network security tasks
- Provide recommendations on architecture and set-up Identify infrastructure needs and implement optimizations
- Use and adapt tools for system operations
- Use and adapt tools to support IT processes
- Create manuals and concepts for new systems and applications
For further information feel free to call Rade Manojlovic on (03) 9236 7733 for a confidential discussion.