- $10000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Samuel Fontana
- about 8 hours ago
Some skills you will use day to day that will rely on your past experience:
- Your ability to take ownership and responsibility for the delivery of technical solutions
- Bring a strong track-record of conducting Risk Assessments, Analysis and or Audits in either Cyber Security or Information Assurance.
- Able to work collaboratively with cyber security professionals from across the skill sets represented in the team to define and deliver solutions, taking documented customer requirements and translating them into risk assessments, reviews and recommendations.
- Be able to follow established governance processes and frameworks to bring the best possible value adding solutions to clients.
- Have experience working as a technical subject matter expert in large project teams.
- Firewall skills - Check Point, Juniper, Palo Alto or Cisco
- Security skills - Web Proxy, DNS, GLB
- Network skills - supported by a CCNA
Click "Apply for this job" to submit your CV or for more details, please contact Samuel on 03 9236 7745 or email me at email@example.com