The successful candidate will have a natural ability to take the lead for delivery and provide ongoing support of network and security solutions within a large enterprise environment.
A strong knowledge of a broad range of network and security solutions is required with the following specific technical knowledge and capabilities:
- 7 to 8 years of experience working within large enterprise environments as a network/security Designer and/or senior support specialist
- Solid experience in:
- Security, Firewall policy design and support of Checkpoint Firewalls
- Ability to translate business security requirements into pragmatic firewall polices in a large-scale deployment.
- Experience in VMware NSX and Checkpoint Cloudgaurd and the implementation of microsegmentation would be a distinct advantage.
- Meticulous troubleshooting skills within the checkpoint operating system and policy.
- IPSec VPN & SSL VPN implementation, support and experience
- routing protocols, BGP, EIGRP,
- Cisco Routers and switches, Cisco Wireless and Cisco Meraki deployment and support
- Load Balancing
- Experience in the implementation and support of Cloud Proxy Services, Hosting, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, AWS, Azure, and Megaport
- Project implementation experience including the provisioning of new services, infrastructure and environments in line with project timelines
- Experience ensuring the overall architecture of solutions is continually reviewed and maintained in line with current industry standards and the customers strategy.
- Experience ensuring that new solutions are designed in line with best practice industry standards BAU network support activities
- Relevant Industry qualifications (CCNP/CCIE/CISSP)
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems efficiently and collaboratively in large diverse environments.
- Ability to balance and articulate the commercial and technical aspects of a solution to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to prioritise multiple competing work streams.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills in English.
Thank you for reviewing this opportunity. If of interest, please apply now or contact Mats Rorvik on 07 3221 3333 for more information.