- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 15 days ago
- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance
- 12 months with 2x12 months extension options
- Experience designing and implementing Juniper/Cisco
About the Organisation
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia.
About the Role
The Network Solution Design Engineer will provide design, development and implementation skills and experience for the department WAN, LAN, Campus and Gateway Communications platforms and hardware. The position requires in-depth understanding of ICT hardware and the ability to review new capability and products for implementation in the environment. Comprehensive communication, documentation and design skills are required.
Skills and Experience
- Experience designing and implementing Juniper and Cisco (Switching and Routing) platforms and supporting infrastructure
- Experience in the design and implementation of WAN optimisation and Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) platforms and technologies
- Experience in the design and implementation of Network Load balancing (F5 preferred) platforms and technologies
- Experience in the design and implementation of Network virtualisation (Nutanix and VMware NSX) platforms and technologies
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.