Cisco, HPE networking infrastructure and Private / Public Cloud
Must be an Australian Citizen
We are seeking a Network Solutions Engineer who will provide support and administration across a variety of network-based platforms. As Network Solutions Engineer you will have the ability to discuss requirements with the customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. The Network Solutions Engineer must also be able to develop a high-level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver.
Must be an Australian Citizen and eligible to apply for security clearance
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum relevant experience of 5+ Years in a customer facing environment.
- Minimum 12 months of experience in a similar role consulting role
- Cisco, HPE networking infrastructure
- Private/Public Cloud Migration design
- F5, Symantec Proxy (Bluecoats) infrastructure
- Network Security (firewalls (Juniper & Checkpoint) and other policy enforcement devices)
- WAN Optimisation Devices (Riverbeds)
- Routing technologies (OSPF, BGP etc)
- Traffic management technologies (local balancing, prioritisation etc)
- Data Centre & Internet Gateway network solution design
- Enterprise Scale Network Management systems & automation
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.