Experience in the following:
- At least 10- 12 years of experience in a Cisco Unified Communications field
- Knowledge in Unified Communication Manager 11.x and above, Unity Connection 11.x and above, Expressway C and E, TMS and TMS XE, Video devices
- Good knowledge of planning and executing Project activities - specifically building the new infrastructure for collaboration (Call Manager, Unity Connection, Expressway C & E), Webex Hybrid, migration of legacy PABX solutions to Call Manager, global VC refresh and consolidation of ISDN to SIP
- Cisco Technology with Enterprise Voice
- Extensive knowledge and experience on complete design and deployment of CUCM
- Cisco Video Communication Server (VCS), Cisco Telepresence Management Server (TMS), Cisco Call Manager Express (CME)
- Cisco Unity Connection (CUC), Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence (IM&P) along with VCS Expressway Expertise in troubleshooting end-to-end business critical issues - including network services and components, integrated (with other solutions) video and audio conferences etc.
- Good knowledge of Cisco network infrastructure - Routing/Switching along with QoS
- Experience with monitoring tools in the Unified communication domain such as IR Prognosis, RTMT, Prime Collaboration
- Any automation knowledge is preferable
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Earn Virgin Velocity points for each hour worked via our Talent Engage contractor platform.
- Commence ASAP