NSW Government Organisation
Talent International is working in partnership with a high profile government organisation to assist in sourcing a Network Team Lead based in Parramatta. This a permanent position and are looking for an urgent start for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Network lead will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the Network team on a day to day basis ensuring adequate resources are in place to meet operational demand, and ownership of all Service desks assigned to the Networks team.
- Develop network solutions and manage operational support services for the communications networks within agreed budgets and timeframes.
- Create and update departmental network related policies and guidelines and manage the compliance to them.
- Technically evaluate vendor solutions. Implement, document and maintain vendor solutions as required. Conduct technical analysis on technology solutions when required. Manage and monitor KPI's as well as vendor performance related issues
- Implement technology solutions including network performance and monitoring tools, network applications (DHCP and DNS) and hardware configuration backup. Develop, implement and monitor network security and report on breaches of network security.
- Be Cisco certified (CCNP preferred) ITIL Certified and an excellent understanding of project management and service management frameworks
In order to be considered we are seeking applications from experienced Network experts who can demonstrate the following:
Have a strong Network (Cisco) technical background and good leadership capabilities
- Team player, able to work collaboratively with their Infrastructure counterpart.
- In depth experience with networking products and services including expert knowledge of IP addressing and routing protocols (OSPF, BGP and MPLS)
- Proven ability to perform well under pressure, manage conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated superior analytical and technical problem solving/incident management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision (orally, written and presentational) with proven facilitation, influencing, negotiation and strong analytical, problem solving skills and business acumen;
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.