This role is pivotal in providing high-level leadership to the Dispatch Centre (NOC) during mass disruptions and emergency situations
- Lead the creation of an empowered and challenging team culture that delivers outstanding performance
- Overall staff management & delivery of the project
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the designated client representatives
- Ensure the Contract Service Level Agreements contract KPIs specific to the operations and maintenance requirements are met or exceeded
- Co-ordination of Incident real-time analysis, investigations and response effort for power and environmental network risks and hazards
- Effective roster management, ensuring resourcing levels match workload demand
- Primary NOC liaison for potential and declared incidents 24/7 which may result in a Severity 1 or Severity 2 network or service outage.
- Good technical understanding of network surveillance systems and alarm monitoring protocols
- 12 months technical or people leadership experience with a sound understanding of the operations and maintenance environment in telecommunications technical service centre or utility industry.
- Experience with trouble ticketing systems (Remedy preferable)
- Understanding of networking using Cisco products
- Understanding of Linux operating systems
- Experience in engaging and influencing stakeholders at all decision levels