- NV1 or NV2 cleared
- Initial contract until June 2020, likelihood of extension
- Located north of Adelaide
Our client is a large government agency and is currently seeking an experienced Linux Engineer to join a project team working on the mitigation and migration of a number of standalone networks.
Skills and Experience:
Proficient in troubleshooting, investigation and reverse engineering of complex and undocumented systems.
Required technical skills and experience include a minimum of 3 years administering, managing and/or supporting:
- RedHat, Ubuntu, or CentOS
- Expertise in automation (Ansible - highly desirable)
- Some experience or exposure to on-premise cloud technologies is desirable
If this sounds like you, then click Apply Now for a chance to be considered for this role.