Talent International is excited to be working in partnership with a global telecommunications company who is seeking a NW Design Engineer to join their team. The role is an initial 6-month contract, located in Sydney.
NW Design Engineer:
Be accountable for providing customers with a variety of customer-focused design and support activities acting as technical liaison to the customer.
- Have detailed knowledge of the Nokia 7750 and 7250 product portfolio. Demonstrated experience is an advantage.
- Have a reasonable detailed knowledge of SROS.
- Have demonstrated hands-on expertise with the products indicated above, including operational experience with testing and deployments.
- Have a demonstrated knowledge of segment routing, ISIS and other routing protocols.
- Collaborate with the line manager and other project teams members to relay information from the customer to Nokia * Familiarity with NSP and NFM-P is advantageous.
If this position is one are interested in please Apply Now!!