- Melbourne C B D
- $900.00 - $950.00 per day
- Job Type
- Joelle Beaton
- 20 days ago
The NWOW consultant is essentially an agile practitioner, skilled in delivering change at scale.
The Consultant will responsible for facilitating the change required to support the Digital uplift.
In this exciting new role you will assume responsibility for the end-to-end change management of the digital Ways of Working (DWoW), liaising with delivery managers, iteration managers, and delivery team members across Digital.
You will ensure effective stakeholder engagement, assessment of change impacts and effective delivery of change, leading to DWoW uplift and adoption.
This is both a strategic and a 'hands-on' role and will be required to swarm around the tasks required to achieve DWoW uplift, which include developing DWoW content.
Your skills and experience:
- Prior experience delivering New Ways of Working in large complex businesses.
- Ability to draw out good practices already in existence across teams and cultivate stakeholder buy-in, and DWoW embedment with a view to establishing a mechanism for ongoing custodianship and continuous improvement.
- Ability to build and embed a playbook and toolkit, together with cultural elements to support these.
- You will be a promoter of agile practices, motivated by large scale change, and be able to communicate with stakeholders from developers through to managers.
- You will be intrinsically driven to achieve results and focused on what's required - blocking out distractions and 'noise'.
- You will possess excellent facilitation, communication, and organisational skills.
- You will be flexible in your engagement approach, and comfortable working within various degrees of ambiguity.
- Experience developing and delivering appropriate training, engagement and communication plans to support a Digitally focused NWOW uplift.
- You will have a background as an agile coach / WoW coach, Iteration Manager, Tech Lead, or similar
- Experience with creating playbooks, guiderails, and delivery toolsets
If this sounds like you and then please "APPLY NOW" or contact Joelle Beaton on 9602 4222 for more details.