- Melbourne C B D
- 6months+ day rate contract
- Job Type
- Ali Andrewartha
- 20 days ago
- Work closely with the business and technical stakeholders to define scope/s, requirements, business processes and functional aspects
- Support the Project Manager with analysis planning and estimates
- Contribute to the established Business Analysis Practice
- Identify and manage stakeholders, understand stakeholder interests and ensure that impacted stakeholders have a consistent understanding
- Gather, analyse and document detailed functional and non-functional requirements, ensuring that these are understood by all impacted stakeholders and project team members.
- Functional specifications, comprising of use cases, user interface designs and data attributes, where required.
- Gather, analyse and document features, epics and user stories, within an Agile delivery environment.
- Define, analyse and document current and future state business processes using standards such as BPMN, identifying opportunities for process efficiency/improvements
- Facilitate workshops with business and technical stakeholders and perform walkthroughs with project team members.
Key skills and experience required
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst working in large, complex, relationship driven environments with the ability to drive outcomes through influence and collaboration
- O365 project experience a must
- O365 capabilities (Sharepoint, Teams or OneDrive) delivery experience an advantage
- O365 deployments or transitions for platforms (G suite) an advantage
- Solid Business Analyst experience across requirement gathering, analysis, business process development, use cases etc.
- Proven experience communicating with the business and stakeholder management
- SDLC environment experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent workshop facilitation practice
- Ability to work in both and Agile, Waterfall or hybrid methodology
How to apply
Apply now or call Ali (Alice) from Talent on #03 9236 7708 for a confidential discussion