- $95000.00 - $105000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Miles Murray
- 20 days ago
Looking for a System Engineer to provide design & implementation for customers transitioning to a Microsoft Teams environment.
The diversity of this company's customers and the technologies that they use will provide a great development opportunity for yourself; You'll share your expertise across a rapidly growing Telecommunications company; You'll support their continuously growing pipeline of work.
This is a Permanent Full-Time position and will report to the Solutions Architect, with whom you will work closely. The ideal match for this role will take on the responsibility of "product owner' and will play a hand in the development and shaping of the product as a service.
Above all else we are looking for someone who has some hands on technical experience around and who can handle working directly with Clients to train and perform workshops as needed
- Design & implement support to customers transitioning to a Teams environment.
- Leading a workshop for customers
- Liaise with Clients to determine need and requirements
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in Microsoft Teams is great but not required
- Experience in Sype for Business is great but not required
- Network engineering familiarity
- Cloud platforms familiarity
- Windows Server environment design
- SharePoint design & deployment
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" button and attach your CV. For further information please contact Miles Murray on +61 8 9221 3300.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com