- New South Wales
- $700.00 - $720.00 per day
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Scarlett Cooke
- 21 days ago
- Initial 3-month contract
- Based between Sydney CBD and North Ryde
- Global consultancy brand
We are urgently seeking an experienced Office 365 (O365) Technical Resource/Consultant for a global consultancy brand based in Sydney CBD. This role will require you to work on site at times with their client in North Ryde.
About the role:
- You will act as an O365 subject matter expert in the migration from O365 to O365
- Execute the work from a customer facing standpoint
- Working with the pre-sales team during execution
- Engage with client/create technical solution
- Hands on experience in having executed an end to end O365 to O 365 migration (or old system to O365)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement/communication skills - will be customer facing/executing work from customer facing standpoint
- Client facing with good articulation and presentation skills
- Ability to engage with the pre-sales stage and create a solution which is competitive
- Willingness to work across different time zones
- Should be able to Project Manage an engagement
Our client is ready to interview and recruit this role at short notice.
For further information please contact Scarlett Cooke at Talent International - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please APPLY NOW!