- $700.00 - $1000.00 per day
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 10 months ago
In this role, you will be required to define and configure retention labels in their Office 365 platform using native Office 365 compliance tools and no 3rd party add-ons, in alignment with Public Record Office Victoria (PROV) standards.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 configuration skills and experience
- MUST have experience working with Microsoft 365 Compliance Centre and Retention Labels
- Knowledge of PROV standards, and the certification process
- Strong interpersonal skills both verbal and written
You will need to be able to work onsite in Ballarat, however, you will also be afforded work from home opportunities.
You will be joining a supportive and friendly team environment that offers excellent work-life balance, flexibility, the ability to influence technology change. This contract is for an initial period of 6 months, with excellent daily rates available.
To APPLY, please submit your confidential resume. For more information please call Jarrodd on 03 9236 7719. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.