- Office Coordinator required
- Fast-paced office, CBD location
- Immediate start, Permanent role
Although we are incredibly proud of these awards and accolades we know that none of our success is possible without great people. With arguably the highest staff retention rates in the industry and with some of the highest staff engagement levels of any Company globally we are confident that we are providing our people with the right mix of challenge, opportunity, recognition, reward.
At Talent, we have a very clear Vision of our future. The strategy and roadmap is reviewed yearly at our annual conference, a 3-day event that the entire company gets to attend!
We require an Office Coordinator to join our 'award-winning' team based in our Perth CBD office on a permanent basis. Performing day to day administration duties, the successful applicant will be customer focussed and enjoy the multi-tasking aspects of this unique role...
As an Office Coordinator you will be responsible for providing office-related administrative support (including some WHS duties) while leading on-boarding / off-boarding contractor related activities. Acting as an advocate for candidates and contractors, the successful applicant will be required to ensure candidates/contractors have met their legal, commercial and WHS obligations in accordance with legislative requiremnets and Talent's client's expectations.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience communicating effectively and accurately via telephone, email and face to face. If you are solutions driven, have the ability to work autonomously and enjoy taking ownership of your role, please read on...
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the daily operations of the office, purchasing supplies, managing office accounts, processing P.O's / invoices.
- Develop effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide general administrative support and assistance to the team as directed.
- Liaise directly with clients in regard to contractor on-boarding / off-boarding activities.
- Comply with the Company WHS / QMS policies and procedures.
- Coordinate annual WHS inspections at CBD/metro based client's sites.
- Manage data in excel, providing system reports and interacting with multiple online systems Fieldglass, Ariba, ERMS etc.
- Coordinate / administer on-boarding activities for all contractors including Medicals, NPC, site access and inductions etc
- Promote and support safe work practices to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all contractors, staff and stakeholders.
What's on offer?
An attractive salary package, great work environment, opportunity for professional development, study leave, attending company annual conference (based at iconic Australian locations i.e. Bondi, Port Douglas, Uluru, Snowy Mountains, Barossa Valley..) and working with a great team who support each other and help each other achieve their goals. This is all encompassed in a role that provides great variety and requires the skills of a great problem solver!
If you are ready for a challenge and have a proven track record providing support in a highly productive office environment then we are keen to hear from you! Please forward your updated CV to Paul Mackin Brown by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.au