- New South Wales
- Pay Range- $45-55 per hour plus superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 13 days ago
The role till focus on providing various office operations services to the team. These services include procurement, account payments, account reconciliation, facilities management, asset management, HR administration, onboarding staff, travel management, stakeholder database management and general assistance for Directors.
- Provide frontline processing of accounts payable to ensure a high standard of service, accuracy and internal control to ensure payments and receipts are posted accurately and duplicate payments are avoided.
- Conduct sourcing activities in accordance with established policies and procedures to meet business needs and participate in negotiations to establish and review supply arrangements that will deliver value for money procurement outcomes.
- Provide advice, information and guidance on procurement related matters to staff across to provide governance and support good practice in procurement.
- Act as operational liaison with People and Culture to provide HR support for managers and Directors with respect to recruitment, contract management, onboarding and offboarding, WHS and other people management functions.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the business and project needs
- Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods, adapting processes and techniques as required, to facilitate efficient team/unit operations in line with the organisations standards, policies and procedures.
- Act as liaison officer for contact with building manager, shared services facilities, people and culture, procurement, accounts payable and GovConnect services.
- Previous exerience in a similar role.
- Proven experience working to tight timeframes and competing deadlines.
- Proven experience outlining the need to address unforeseen issues, the high volume of work and the need to work independently.
- Explaining procurement processes and requirements to those responsible for business unit spend and persuading them to adopt best practice, given the complexity of procurement and the time-pressured working environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now by submitting your cv in a microsoft word document.