- $130000.00 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jackson Bruce
- 4 months ago
- Oracle Identity Manager Developer
- Large Brisbane based financial institution
- Permanent, competitive salary! Start ASAP! Work Remote!
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Manage day to day operational and support activities (ie: keeping the lights on; troubleshooting) on the Oracle Identity and Access Management X6 Exalogic stack.
This will include:
- Management of Incident/Problem queues, Service Requests/Work Orders, Change Control. (ServiceNow)
- Inter team assistance, collaborate on issue resolution and to escalate when appropriate.
- Prod & Pre-Prod Health Checks
- Monitoring & Alerting.
- Platform maintenance activities - eg Patching, bug fixes, security vulnerabilities.
- Provide consulting services, assisting with the following activities:
- Technical input, advising, and assisting with designs, enhancements, requirements.
- Technical Influence: being able to offer experience and knowledge to assist others in making decisions.
- Involvement in projects, releases, and changes.
- Provide SME knowledge on scripting matters.