- Negotiable - Lead and Mid-Senior roles available
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 15 days ago
Our client is one of the largest technology consulting firms globally, providing technology services to some of the most recognisable brands in Australia.
They currently have a permanent opportunity for an IDAM Technical Consultant to with strong technical capabilities specialising in OKTA. Your role will include development, configuration and support of OKTA, while working alongside other teams and stakeholders across infrastructure, applications and operations teams.
Candidates at a Lead level or at mid to senior level can be considered.
- Significant experience with OKTA, including design, development, configuration and analysis
- Additional skills with products such as Sailpoint and F5 highly regarded
- Extensive experience in security and IDAM demonstrated in large corporate environments
- Technical experience including SAML, OAuth, SSO, MFA, RBAC, Federation systems
- Excellent analytical ability, and the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders to understand user requirements
- Demonstrated Agile/SAFe experience
Permanent roles available with a great salary range negotiable, with an organisation that can offer excellent career opportunities.
Submit your resume, or for further information contact Jarrodd.email@example.com