- Melbourne C B D
- $90000 - $100000 per annum, Benefits: Permanent Opportunity
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Christian Marchese
- 3 months ago
This role is a visible advocate for driving risk maturity uplift and improvement in operational risk culture within the divisions.
A critical success factor for the role is the ability to engage broadly and communicate effectively to influence a practical understanding of operational risk.
There are 3 positions based in Melbourne, CBD and is ideally looking at filling 2 perm and 1 contract role in the team.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience into operational risk.
- Developed and executed risk and assurance learning frameworks
- Understands key parameters and decision factors in managing risk effectively
- Hands on experience with Control Testing.
- Good understanding of working into regulatory environment.
- Insurance/Financial Services Industry experience highly preferred.