- $ Neg Daily Rate EL1 Level
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 27 days ago
Our federal client is undertaking a large-scale business transformation overhauling the disability sector. There are multiple Operational Risk Partner positions available across a number of Branches (Scheme Actuary, Office of the CIO, Governance and the Participant Focus Group).
Initial 2 year-terms are on offer with the intention to extend beyond - with potential to be based in Melbourne CBD or Geelong.
The purpose is to capture, prevent, detect and respond to risks, ensure the risk management framework is consistently applied at all levels across Group, Division and at Program level. These are enterprise-level risk roles.
- Prepare Group risk action plans
- Run risk workshops
- Monitor and analyse trends in risk
- Work with management to build awareness of risk management best practice
- Monitor KRI's and risk tolerance
- Administer the new IRM integrated risk management software
- Deep experience in Risk and Assurance (2-3 + years in a Risk area)
- Experience supporting and implementing enterprise risk management frameworks based on ISO31000:2009 or CPS220 - CPRM qualifications nice to have
- Risk Management and controls frameworks and policies
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels up to Executive
- A diverse background would be ideal and candidates with experience in government, banking, insurance are encouraged to apply
Hit APPLY today or contact:
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725.