- Working in a team with responsibilities for delivering the Agency's objectives for Risk Management with a focus on partnership and support across the Agency's divisions and/or state sites within the Group
- Contributing to the preparation of Group risk action plans, including through the facilitation of risk workshops to identify, assess and control risks
- Monitoring and analysing trends in mitigating risks, including risk treatment plans used to minimise potential exposure and harness opportunities
- Provide awareness to Group leadership teams on risk management best practices
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality support, training and guidance to Agency staff and partners in the community with regards to the organisations risk management systems and processes
- Assist the Group management and leadership team to monitor KRIs, risk appetites and tolerances
- Guide and support the provision of reporting for risk monitoring and reporting requirements
- Provide cross functional risk communications on risk management issues
- Perform the role of Group system administrator for the Agency's Integrated Risk Management software
- Provide high quality administrative support as secretariat for the Group risk committee
- Promoting workplace practices consistent with Agency policies and in accordance with Australian Public Service values and leadership behaviours
- Coordinating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- To be successful in the role, you will be an experienced risk professional who demonstrates strong leadership and management skills.
- You will be a strong communicator who demonstrates a capacity to develop and maintain productive working relationships across all levels of the Agency.
- You will have a strong strategic focus and experience in implementing risk management activities across complex and multifaceted operating environments. A flexible approach will ensure you can quickly adapt to a changing environment and ensure risks profiles and mitigation activities remain current and appropriately monitored.
- Understanding of actuarial processes and terminology, including the data and analytical inputs which drive actuarial outcomes
If you can successfully demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.