- $550 - $600 per day
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 9 days ago
Our federal client based in Geelong is undertaking a large-scale business transformation overhauling the disability sector.
There are multiple Risk Manager (Operational Risk Partner) contracts available within Provider Operations and Strategic Support Branches. These roles will work extensively with the Branch Managers, Directors and Assistant Directors to coach and advise them on risk, supporting their areas to improve risk maturity and leveraging the skills and support of the Risk Branch.
Initial 12-month contracts with long term potential based in the new national head office in Geelong. Flexible work arrangements (work from home or CBD office) exist once relationships are established.
We are seeking multiple Risk Managers to join the leadership team. The purpose is to capture, prevent and respond to risks, ensure the risk management framework is consistently applied at all levels across Group, Division and at Program level. These are enterprise-level risk roles with emphasis on increasing risk maturity and working with and building relationships with the leadership teams of their respective portfolios.
- Prepare Group risk action plans
- Run risk workshops
- Monitor and analyse trends in risk
- Work with management to build awareness of risk management best practice
- Monitor KRI's and risk tolerance
- Administer the IRM integrated risk management software
- Deep experience in Risk and Assurance
- Experience supporting and implementing enterprise risk management frameworks based on ISO31000:2009 or CPS220 - certifications (eg CPRM) highly regarded
- Risk Management and controls frameworks and policies
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels up to Executive
- Any experience in the disability sector highly regarded
Australian Citizenship required or Permanent Residency to clear background checks.
Hit APPLY today or contact:
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725.