Our client is committed to ensuring Queenslanders have the education and skills they need to contribute to the economic and social development of Queensland.
They are seeking a Operational Security Manager to join the IT Branch. Information and Technologies Branch (ITB) provides strategic direction, policy, funding and delivery of strategic information and technology and information and communications technology (ICT) projects and initiatives throughout the department.
- Lead and manage a team that develops and implements security standard, procedures and guidelines.
- Perform the lead role in the engagement and management of key third party strategic vendors to facilitate managed service arrangements on behalf of the department
- Manage the development and implementation of strategies, security standards, procedures, controls and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse system environments including solutions for ICT network security and ensure their compliance.
- Manage the technical toolset to track and trace mobile devices.
- Implement and maintain a reporting framework that addresses audit, risk and issue compliance, Defence Signal Directorate (DSD) and Whole of Government (WoG) IS18 considerations
- Undertake detailed risk assessments including identifying ICT security risks on new and existing infrastructure, provide advice on security strategies and projects for ICT architecture
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Danielle Wren or Tom Cirocsta on 07 3221 3333 for more information.