Our client is a federal government body transforming the disability sector by providing support and the freedom to access funds based on participants' individual needs. They require an APS5 Operational Support Officer to support team leadership responsibilities, such as work allocation, performance monitoring and reporting processes.
This role can be optionally based in Geelong or Preston. This role also may include intrastate and interstate travel.
Your responsibilities will include:
- High-level data analytics and reporting
- Coordinating and driving internal quality assurance processes
- Ensuring compliance is met in work tasks through understanding, analysing and interpreting legislation and policies
- Assisting in audits and support in risk management programs
- Providing accurate and specialised advice ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and framework
- Facilitating cooperation and engagement across the teams to develop and maintain performance
- Monitor changes in the work environment that may impact strategic and operational outcomes
- Previous experience within a similar administrative role, providing support to team leadership in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency with IT systems, including analytical systems
- Comprehensive understanding with quality assurance and compliance related policies and procedures
- Ability to travel intrastate and interstate
- Previous industry experience in government health or aged care
- Strong experience in engaging with internal stakeholders across a large, complex organisation
This 12 month contract is an APS5 level offering an hourly rate of $45.74 + superannuation.
For more information on the role, please email your queries to:
Julie.email@example.com | 9236 7751
Please note applications close: Monday 3rd of February