|Job Title:||Operations Administrator|
|Location:||New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Anna Au|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 16:09|
12 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Operations Administrator' to support with the remote server & infrastructure requirements.
* Minimum 5 years technical experience supporting Windows infrastructure technologies.
* Strong working knowledge supporting VLAN environments and remote server management.
* Demonstrated experience working with iDrac, OME, OMSA and other Dell server utilities.
* Operational experience in Windows scripting using PowerShell.
* Operational knowledge of SCOM and policy deployment using System Centre Configuration Manager.
* Proven ability to troubleshoot technical issues and articulating those outcomes to piers and other staff.
* Ability to work within a team to deliver outcomes on time and to an agreed schedule.
* Strong communication and documentation skills.
* Ability to take guidance and direction without close supervision.
* Operational knowledge of the Remedy helpdesk toolset.
* Proven experience with Windows HyperV and management of virtual servers.
* Clear understanding of ITIL Change, Problem and Incident management frameworks
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
NOC System Administrator
Melbourne C B D
$120000.00 - $130000.00 per annum
IT Systems Administrator
$700 - $800 per day
Computer Support Officer
New South Wales
$31.70 per hour
Application Lead (IT - Business Systems-PCN) - Oil & Gas
$958.9 per day