- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 11 months ago
12 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Operations Administrator' to support with the remote server & infrastructure requirements.
* Minimum 5 years technical experience supporting Windows infrastructure technologies.
* Strong working knowledge supporting VLAN environments and remote server management.
* Demonstrated experience working with iDrac, OME, OMSA and other Dell server utilities.
* Operational experience in Windows scripting using PowerShell.
* Operational knowledge of SCOM and policy deployment using System Centre Configuration Manager.
* Proven ability to troubleshoot technical issues and articulating those outcomes to piers and other staff.
* Ability to work within a team to deliver outcomes on time and to an agreed schedule.
* Strong communication and documentation skills.
* Ability to take guidance and direction without close supervision.
* Operational knowledge of the Remedy helpdesk toolset.
* Proven experience with Windows HyperV and management of virtual servers.
* Clear understanding of ITIL Change, Problem and Incident management frameworks
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org