- Talent Engage - a unique digital and online community platform for contractor management and contractor engagement solutions.
- Talent Unleashed Awards - a high profile global program supporting the tech & innovation start up community.
- 100% Human at Work - a partnership with Virgin Unite to promote progressive and equitable workplace environments.
The company's infrastructure operates from 3 distinct hubs in Sydney, London, and San Francisco representing the branches of APAC, Europe, and North America respectively.
An integral part of our culture and purpose is Talent RISE, our own foundation focused on empowering and inspiring young people that may have encountered challenges or in need of break for their first or second chance. We provide life changing career opportunities with partner organisations and global brands ideally aligned to roles in the tech and digital community.
Having enjoyed considerable success in Australia and NZ in recent years and impacting more than 3,000 young lives, Talent RISE is set to go to the next level as we look to expand nationally beyond Sydney, Adelaide, and Wellington and launch a range of ambitious new initiatives. As a result of this expansion, we require a CEO for ANZ to lead and coordinate the Talent RISE activities and efforts to ensure consistency of approach across all locations.
This newly created role will include:
- Ensuring the RISE vision and business plan is further developed and executed consistently across all regions.
- Ensuring robust governance and financial management.
- Overseeing and driving cutting edge brand, marketing and media & social campaigns.
- Identifying fund raising opportunities and overseeing subsequent delivery and accountability.
- Developing corporate partnerships and sponsorship opportunities with a focus on the tech and digital sector.
- Responsibility for leadership, development, and management of regional leaders already operational within RISE.
- Acting as a national ambassador for RISE representing the brand and purpose at the highest level.
- Developing a global message and building and aligning this to high profile public figures to nurture support and raise the public profile of RISE and its purpose.
You will require:
- A genuine passion for working with young people.
- A proven and successful background overseeing an NFP organization with specific experience working in the youth community or a genuine passion to do so.
- A network within the tech or digital business community
- Strong administration skills with an aptitude for governance and financial management.
- Excellent leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- A flare for public speaking and presenting.
- Proven skills in developing media partnerships and working with PR agencies to craft messaging.
- A commercial understanding and successful track record in attracting and supporting corporate sponsorships and supporters.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a genuine desire to make a difference.
- Degree qualified with a high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to travel both locally and overseas.
It is important to note that whilst our foundation is currently small in size, we are taking on a huge global issue, and as such, our ambition is a bold one and this role has a mandate to scale.
The role would initially be 3-4 days a week but could develop into 5 over time. This represents an outstanding opportunity to represent a business that is determined to innovate, push boundaries and impact its surroundings.