- $110 - $130 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 7 months ago
Our client has a requirement for an experienced Operations Lead work as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills and operations management experience. You will lead a small team responsible for the establishment of a digital support and operations model
The main requirement of the position is a strong ability to engage in operational and strategic conversations with stakeholders to support delivery of outcomes. Specific tasks include:
- Leading cross-agency engagement to define and agree key outcomes and deliverables.
- Working closely with the Service Designer and User researcher to research and understand the key pain points and issues experienced by customers.
- Working closely with front line operations staff and managers to gain a deep understanding of the internal blockers and pain points to good service delivery.
- Providing guidance and input on the preparation of privacy related matters. * Ensuring alignment of the operational deliverables to the broader planning.
- Extensive experience as a successful Operations Lead.
- Experience and understanding of operational processes and service management frameworks (ITSM, ITIL, etc) and governance frameworks and operations.
- Experience and understanding of client support operations (i.e. service centres, escalation processes, incident management).
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile product development, particularly Jira and working effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or email@example.com for further information.