- Permanent role in Adelaide
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 14 days ago
The Head of Operations will be responsible for providing leadership across multiple growing teams to ensure the delivery of quality services. This role is part of the senior management team reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
Responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Provide leadership and management of Operations team leaders
- Facilitate development planning for all Operations staff and manage staff, performance and development reviews
- Collaborate with Manager Quality & Risk in the development and maintenance of operations-related policies and procedures
- Identify weaknesses and potential improvements in Operations processes and consult with the Manager Quality & Risk and ICT Manager to assess viability and prioritise implementation
- Manage and improve call centre performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures
- In conjunction with the CEO and Manager Quality & Risk, prepare annual budget for Operations and monitor the budget on a monthly basis
- Summarise, collect and analyse trends and data for regular performance reports
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Several years of experience in running a large Operations Department of a Mass Market Financial Service, Shared Services Centre or equivalent
- Experience in building and/or running a contemporary Contact Centre with leading edge tech, metrics/performance focus
- Preferable - MBA or similar
- Preferable - experience with Salesforce, Dynamics, Pegasystems or equivalent enterprise-level CRM/Contact Centre platform
- Preferable - experience in managing a hyper-growth business
- A sound understanding of disability and community related services
- Knowledge of service models and the ability to design and implement service improvement strategies
- Leadership and management experience including staff supervision, staff performance management, budget development and financial management skills
- Well-developed consultation and negotiation skills and a demonstrated capacity to communicate policy, procedure and service direction
- Knowledge and understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity, Ethical Practice, Cultural Diversity Statement and Occupational Health and Safety as they relate to this role.
- Demonstration of working as a team member, taking leadership roles where required and following when a team effort is required
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
- Commitment to supporting people to achieve goals and be empowered to have a greater quality of life, choice and control.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.