- $0 - $350 per day
- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 18 days ago
NSW Government Organisation
12 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing an Operations Support Officer on a contract based in Sydney.
1. Minimum 5 years technical experience supporting Windows infrastructure technologies.
2. Operational knowledge in the support of remote Windows Server environments.
3. Operational knowledge of the Remedy helpdesk toolset.
4. Demonstrated experience working with Dell server management utilities, iDrac, OME.
5. Operational knowledge of SCOM and SCCM deployments.
6. Proven ability to troubleshoot technical issues and articulate those findings to piers and colleagues.
7. Ability to work within a team to deliver outcomes on time and to an agreed schedule.
8. Strong communication and documentation skills.
9. Ability to take guidance and direction without close supervision.
1. Operational experience in Windows scripting using PowerShell.
2. Proven experience with Windows HyperV and management of virtual servers.
3. Clear understanding of ITIL Change, Problem and Incident management frameworks.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.