You will be responsible for:
- Engage with the current Ticketing Operations Management team and the Smart Ticketing Program team to propose and manage the transition of Smart Ticketing services to provide seamless operational ticketing support throughout the transitional Program delivery period.
- Lead the review, revision and approval process for all Smart Ticketing operations related artefacts provided by the Supplier to ensure TransLink is provided with optimal services outcomes during the Program transitional period and then into Smart Ticketing operations when the Program completes
- Engage with the Supplier and the current TransLink Ticketing Operations team to develop the plans required to efficiently implement the operations transitional model and approaches laid out in the approved supporting operations artefacts and underpinning performance metrics
- Participate in the review and assessment of any changes proposed to the Service Management, Systems Management and legacy Retailer operational model
- Manage and facilitate resolution of all Smart Ticketing Program related TMR/TransLink operations transitional risks and issues
- Ensure propriate operations related documentation is developed and maintained
- The successful candidate will be required to work in a complex project environment, against program deliverables ensuring no disruption to existing operations.
- The candidate will need to have had experience managing transition activities within a IT Managed Services environment and previously supervised/managed within a IT operational function.
- Experience identifying and implementing ITIL or ISO processes.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to produce high quality written documentation.