- Global Oil & Gas organisation with major Asia Pacific operations
- 12 month contract which will extend
Our client require the DBA to provide support for their Asia Pacific business for both Oracle and SQL Server platforms. The duties include installing, upgrading and maintaining databases; backup and recovery; database design and tuning. You will work alongside the IT Teams to ensure that the delivery and support to the end user is paramount.
Skills required as follows:
- Tertiary qualified ideally Information Management, Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years of direct database administrator experience working with Oracle version 12c or greater and SQL Server version 2012 or greater
- Proven ability with SQL programming
- Functional experience with configuring and managing databases using Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)
Any experience with the following is beneficial
- Teradata DBA experience
- Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services experience
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies
- Working experience within the oil and gas or resources sector
To secure this role please forward an updated resume to Kelly Williams at Talent International via the link below. Only candidates with appropriate experience will be considered. It is with regret that candidates not meeting the required skill-sets will not be considered.