- Perth, WA based
- Permanent opportunity
- Candidates must be able to relocate to Perth full-time.
Your key responsibilities will be to;
- Understand business requirements to prepare functional and technical designs
- Develop new functionality across a range of technologies, including Oracle CX Cloud platforms
- Test new functions and release them into production
- Provide second level support for production systems
- At times, work with external consultants and contractors
- Join our Agile team and participate in SCRUM ceremonies
Our client are looking for a self-starter who thrives on the challenge of innovation and a fast paced environment. You will be able to work across the full software life-cycle with understanding of business and technical aspects - to deliver quality software!
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills:
- Degree qualified, or equivalent, in an IT/computer science/software engineering related discipline.
- 5+ years' experience in Oracle CX Cloud development, including exposure to Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Engagement Cloud (OEC) or Policy Automation (OPA).
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Restful API development.
- Desire to learn new technologies and ability to adapt to new ways of working.
- Web app development using Java Script frameworks such as Angular.
- Working with databases and SQL queries.
- Experience developing automated tests.
- Strong understanding of how to develop secure applications.
- Effective communication and documentation.
- Experience working in financial services.
- Exposure to other enterprise CRM platforms.
- Functional design e.g. user stories.
- Experience developing applications on cloud platforms such as AWS.
- Experience mentoring and coaching.