- Oracle Consultant - Functional
- Leading Consultancy Brand
- Long term contract opportunity (Initial 6-months)
- Lane Cove location.
We are seeking an experienced Oracle Consultant to work with a dedicated customer in Lane Cove.
As an Oracle Functional Consultant you will be responsible for designing and documenting Oracle ERP based solutions. You should have the ability to gather business requirement and convert into functional specs for build
- Implement and roll out developed solutions in Oracle Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Service Contract, Install Base, Depot Repair,
- Define requirements, configure standard applications, provide gap analysis and design, and end-user support.
- Design and document Oracle ERP based solutions to meet business requirement and improve efficiency or existing or proposed solutions
- Perform conference room pilots, solution demo, user acceptance and other required activities.
- Researches and evaluates new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and reduce costs
Key skills and experiences:
- Past experience of Oracle Implementation (inc. Oracle EBS 12.1.3)
- Experience working with Oracle modules
- 5 + years' experience in customer facing projects
- Must have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org