Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of an Oracle DBA for an immediate start, rolling contract assignment. Core requirements of the role will include providing operational maintenance and support to our clients large Oracle database environment.
- Assisting with the upgrade, maintenance and patching of Oracle database and related platforms including Fusion and Apex
- Providing support for the in-house database environments but not limited to configuration, tuning, maintenance, troubleshooting and housekeeping and ensuring that they function efficiently and effectively.
- Monitoring the operation, performance and resilience of database and related systems ensuring services continue to run optimally.
- Assisting with troubleshooting and resolution of Oracle database and applications including EBS
- Maintaining disaster readiness
- Strong experience in the installation, administration and support of Oracle databases in Linux environment
- Strong experience in supporting Java, Oracle Fusion (Forms and Reports), E-Business applications on middleware platform
- Highly desirable skills in SQL Server database administration and High Availability
- Highly desirable skills in Cloud computing particularly in Azure and SQL
- Experience in data modelling, database design and performance tuning
- Experience in supporting web services and system integration components within complex corporate environment
- Experience in performing DR planning, recovery and testing
- Experience in ITIL practices, including incident management, change and release management
- Desirable skills in PowerShell, Bash Script, system management and networking skills.
- Immediate start contract assignment.
- A key autonomous role.
- Earn Virgin Velocity Frequent Flyer points for each hour worked via our contractor platform, Talent Engage.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Prasanna Kumar or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.