- Melbourne C B D
- $100K - $130K package per year
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Ali Andrewartha
- 12 days ago
- Provide both development, integration and support (3rd level) to the organisations ESB
- Be responsible for software creation from inception to post deployment support
- Translate functional requirements to technology base deliverables
- Produce knowledge artefacts required for the support and maintenance of new, enhanced and changed application software
- Work with project teams to provide inputs into planning, architecture, design and development of complex solutions and integration with systems across a variety of technologies and to ensure smooth transition of projects to operations.
- Create change requests and software release packages required to achieve successful application deliveries
Key experience and skills required:
- Strong Oracle e-business Suite developer experience in HR / Payroll
- Experience/ knowledge in Oracle application framework (OAF) and ISG/ web service desirable
- Knowledge of a range of development tools/ languages such as SQL, PL/SQL, Java, OAF, Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle Workflow, AME, XML/BI Publisher, Fast Formulas and Unix Shell Scripts.
- Excellent problem analysis, root cause diagnosis and solving skills with the ability to analyse production incidents and lead and work effectively as part of a team of experts to resolve multi-functional problems.
- Experience in software development strategies, SDLC, environment management and release management practices.
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s
How to apply
Apply now, or call Ali from Talent on #03 9236 7708 for a confidential discussion