Urgent contract requirement with ASAP start
Sydney customer with remote working option available
Are you an Oracle Manufacturing Functional Consultant seeking a new contract?
We have an urgent requirement for an Oracle SME with a core focus on Manufacturing Applications to join a leading global consultancy business as a dedicated specialist.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong understanding of the Oracle Manufacturing Applications (Discrete Manufacturing, BOM, WIP, Inventory, Costing, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Quality).
- The role requires a strong understanding of the Oracle Manufacturing Applications (Discrete Manufacturing, BOM, WIP, Inventory, Costing, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Quality).
- You must have experience of at least one full end to end Oracle Manufacturing implementation
- The ability to understand Manufacturing business processes and requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
- Clear understanding of how Oracle manufacturing modules integrate with larger Oracle EBS supply chain landscape.
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster relationships.
- Should be adept at configuring Oracle Manufacturing modules and producing functional design documents and communicating with technical teams and other stakeholders within a project setup.
- Ability to provide functional inputs for Integration and Data Migration design
For a confidential discussion please contact Sharyn Saxby - firstname.lastname@example.org