- 3 month contract +
- Access to work from home + Virtual onboarding
- Large telco company
Our client is looking for an experienced Oracle Technical Lead who has hands on experience with RMS customisations. The Technical Lead will support the onshore Architect, BA & Business teams.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
- Understand the functional requirements
- Perform POCs to validate/confirm the implementation feasibility
- Identify OOB approaches instead of customizations.
- Walk through with various business teams for buy in and approval of design
- Assist architect/BAs in splitting features into user stories
- Assist BAs in elaboration of functional user stories with acceptance criteria
- Ensuring story completeness for sprint
- Facilitate alignment of solution between various feature teams (inter projects and internal projects)
- Sync up with Ops team for new stories and incorporate any feedback.
- Work with architect and client architects to finalize NFRs.
- Assess the feasibility of NFRs from package OOB/customization perspective
- Provide High level technical design directions to the team after liaising with client tech Architects and business; considering NFRs
- Work with inter project/intra project teams to complete deliverables like IASS/IACS/AP364
- Guide the team with functional requirements
- Groom the functional backlog
- Provide functional knowledge support to Ops/Business
- Technical skills (Oracle Retail RMS customisations, PL/SQL & Shell scripting, Java webservices, Oracle ADF)
- Functional design (Ware house management, Consumer Ordering & shipments, Inventory management)
Call Melissa Haddad on 0401 351 104 or email email@example.com