- Adelaide based role.
- Job Type
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 8 days ago
Oracle Finance and Procurement
Large enterprise environment
My client a large SA Government department requires the services of an Oracle Applications Support Analyst with experience supporting Oracle Finance and Procurement modules for an Adelaide based position.
Skills and Experience Required
- Knowledge of Oracle Finance and Procurement modules. iExpenses, Projects and AME / workflow implementation experience is highly regarded.
- Oracle Fusion Expenses Mobile application implementation experience is desirable.
- Experience of working with Implementation projects of Oracle R12.
- Experience in working with inbound / outbound interfaces into Oracle using service architecture.
- Fair understanding of accounting concepts.
- Excellent communication skills both Oracle and Written.
- Experience in developing and delivering training and change material.
- Good time and schedule management to achieve timelines.
- Application Configuration
- Write and execute test cases
- Create Functional specifications.
- Liaise with developers for development and testing of CEMLI's
- Create training manuals.
- Support finance and procurement modules especially iexpenses, AP and project accounting.
If the above role sounds of interest, please apply online or call Calvin on 8228 1560 or apply online.