- Organisation Design Manager
- North Sydney location
- Initial 6-month contract
- Attractive daily rate on offer
We have an urgent requirement for a highly motivated Organisation Design Manager to join our dedicated client, a large National Telco, for an initial 6-month contract.
As the Organisation Design Manager you will have proven experience in designing large scale operating model changes and enterprise wide organisation design engagements. A commercial and pragmatic mind-set with excellent leadership, project management and influencing skills.
- Working with the business to establish detailed design options that provide the most appropriate design options to ensure the organisations success
- Refining, developing and implementing the organisation design frameworks, methodologies and body of knowledge
- Provide coaching, advice and capability support to key stakeholders in HR and the business for the successful application of the organisation design framework
- Working with People & Culture to help establish the Org Design process and ensure connection to teams such as Talent, Leadership, Workforce Evolution etc
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, business, or a related field
- Experience in creating large scale organisation designs within complex organisations or Professional service experience in Operating Model Design.
- Proven experience in organisational wide design projects that deliver capability and change improvements (Change may be behavioural, systems, operating model or ways of working)
- Knowledge of business models and corporate strategy applying design methodologies to deliver value drivers.
- Commercially astute & innovative practitioner with proven success in delivering strategic projects. Strong system level consulting skills with clear results at the overall system level.
- Experience developing and executing organisation design initiatives based on business needs/strategic direction.
- Experience in identifying changes required to people systems to align corporate strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to drive multiple projects with a high level of timeliness and quality in deliverables.