You will join a large Human Resource Information System (HRIS) program of work, with the purpose of delivering both Payroll and Human Capital Management Solutions to meet the requirements of a number of government agencies. You will work with a number of agencies to develop training and knowledge transfer artefacts; this could include the development of e-learning materials.
- Develop an effective and practical organisational change management plan, in conjunction with the Agencies, under the guidance of the Organisational Change Manager.
- Work with the Agencies to develop tactics to effect the organisational changes required to support the implementation of HRIS.
- Work with the Agencies to identify, analyse and address the organisational impacts and any risks associated with the implementation of the HRIS.
- Provide support and advice to Agency Business Change Leads and their teams to support them to identify and manage their agency resources to develop and execute an Agency Transition and Implementation Plan to ensure their business is ready to adopt and use HRIS Program technical solutions from Agency Go Live.
- Track, manage and report on the organisational change dependencies across the stakeholder groups.
- Plan and facilitate workshops and meetings with internal and external stakeholders as required.
- · Work with agencies to develop training and knowledge transfer artefacts; this could include the development of e-learning materials
- Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure project plans, schedules and organisational change plans and activities are synchronised and consistently executed across the HRIS Program.
- Develop, implement and monitor change activities such as:
o Stakeholder Engagement and Communication Management Plans
o Training Plans
o Change Impact Assessments and Change Management Action Plans
o Implementation Plans.
- Support the development of Training Strategies, plans and approaches to support the Agency implementation of the HRIS Program solution to ensure all training is programmed, coordinated, delivered, monitored and evaluated.
- Demonstrate recent experience in a similar role working within a complex environment.
- Demonstrate recent experience in the delivery of supportive change and transition strategies within a transformation program of work involving delivery of HR/Payroll solutions.
- Demonstrate experience working with multi-disciplinary, multi-agency resources.
- Provide evidence of highly developed positive interpersonal skills.
- Develop communication materials to support change and transition activities.
- Understand program and project management principles.
- Qualifications in PRINCE2/MSP, Communications, Organisational Change Management, Psychology or similar discipline will be highly regarded.