- Negotiable Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 9 months ago
This government department is focused on increasing economic participation by providing the trusted advice and support that enables both sustainable small business opportunities and a skilled workforce now and into the future.
About the role
6 Month contract + possible extension
Brisbane CBD Location
Negotiable Daily Rate
The department is seeking a Orgnisation Change Manager as they are currently undertaking several Transformation/Transition programs and projects. There are four distinct Program: Digital Transformation, Digital Workspace Consolidation, CRM Transformation and VET Transformation. High level programs.
- The role is to oversee, direct and manage the successful delivery of change project-related functions such as but not limited to: business and stakeholder engagement, assist in developing communication plans, undertaking impact assessments, reviewing business and technology gap registers, assessing training programs, whilst ensuring business readiness and capability.
- This role requires extensive experience with implementing and working within "cross-agency' organisational change strategies within large organisations. The OCM will work across multiple projects so understanding project schedule and change impact inter-dependencies will be critical this the success outcomes.
- The successful candidate will be required to foster close working relationships with key business stakeholders within the department; from executive to operational levels. The incumbent will also be required to engage closely with all involved government and non-government agencies including service providers of the future solution.
- At least five years' demonstrated application of change management methodologies, ideally in a portfolio or program environment (communications background preferred).
- Ability to lead a small team of Stakeholder and Communications Officers internal and external, to deliver change management and transition activities.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and undertake stakeholder assessments, change impact assessments, training needs analysis and change readiness assessments and to manage related registers and plans.
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Danielle Wren or Tom Cirocsta on 07 3221 3333 for more information.