- Deliver change management activities across the project
- Apply structured methodology to support change activities
- High level change impact assessments and business readiness assessments
- Design stakeholder matrix and engagement schedule
- Undertake analysis of all change requirements and develop appropriate change management solutions and products to support the delivery of project objectives.
- Contribute to technical solutions based upon improving organisational effectiveness and mitigating impact and risk to the organisation and its people.
- Contribute to the facilitation, analysis and implementation of new processes, ways of working and behavioural change.
- Experience in IT and Organisational change
- Proven experience facilitating workshops or sessions with diverse audiences and stakeholders
- The capability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers and internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate methods of communicating and implementing change strategies to business and technology stakeholder management
- Effective communication skills with a track record of gaining buy-in and generating influence
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com