- 6month contract + extensions
- Leading Australian household name
- Free on-site parking
You will be responsible for delivering change activities including assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation of change to ensure successful project execution.
- Ensure consistent delivery and approach of change and project implementation in alignment with project governance requirements and artefacts.
- Work collaboratively across the project and with the broader business to keep abreast of project / stream delivery roadmap; broader business changes and priorities; key impacts etc.
- Manage and implement change activities, including developing and executing engagement and communication plans and collateral.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enhance business relationships, and achieve change readiness and project delivery.
- Undertake current and future state gap analysis, conduct change analysis and impact assessments, and develop and support the delivery of effective change plans and change reporting.
- Identify and manage issues and risks relating to change delivery and stakeholders.
- Significant experience in an Organisational Change capacity with large organisations.
- A HR background covering people, processes and organisational structure change is highly desired.
- Solid track record in the development and delivery of engagement and communication collateral.
- Exposure to, and capability in, business-related project management and business improvement.
- Demonstrable experience working with a regional / remote / operational workforce, including field-based operators.
- Change management experience in an Agile project environment (desirable).