- 12 month initial contract
- Leading Australian household name
- Excellent daily rate
- Define the required project change management artefacts and deliverables via workshops with appropriate stakeholders.
- Change Management Strategy.
- Manage the change analysis (stakeholder analysis, change impact and gap analysis, training needs analysis).
- Manage stakeholder coordination, engagement and outcomes.
- Identification of potential organisational risks and anticipated points of resistance within the organisation and externally, development of specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Significant experience in an Organisational Change capacity with large organisations.
- Tertiary qualified or equivalent & formal Change Management certs i.e. PROSCI.
- Senior-level experience and knowledge of developing and implementing change management principles, frameworks, methodologies and tools.
- Ability to develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans (including change leadership plan, communication plan, education and training plan and resistance management plan).
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal by taking them on the journey.
- Previous Project Management experience would also be ideal.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Tracy Dhir by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com