- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 10 months ago
This is a 6-month contract + possible extensions
Negotiable Daily Rates
The Organisation Change Management (OCM) Specialist will work within the ICT Program, to assist in developing and delivering change and communication activities in response to ICT's key projects.
The ICT Business unit is accountable for:
- Strategic Information & Communications Technology
- Voice and Data Communications & Security
- Service Desk and other Support Services
- Projects Management and Delivery
- Infrastructure & Hardware
- Application and Software Development
- Developing and implementing organisational change strategies and activities required to deliver the benefits arising from project outcomes.
- Working with project managers and change leaders to develop and implement organisational change strategies.
- Aligning organisational change strategies with project outcomes, ensuring they are integrated and consistent with broader strategies, visions and future direction.
- Working with the ICT Program Management Office to manage competing demands across the business and ICT Program to ensure best business outcomes within time and budget constraints.
- Engaging across all levels of the business.
- Minimum 5 years knowledge and experience in implementing OCM methodologies, strategies, plans and activities to support division, department and organisational changes.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and assessing OCM risks, issues and concerns - and developing and implementing effective mitigation strategies.
- Minimum five years organisational change experience - preferably for business system projects and programs.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing OCM plans.
- Demonstrated ability in assessing training needs and developing training programs.