2 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Organisational Workstream Delivery Manager'.
- Provide Workstream assurance through delivery of interventions and lead tactical remediation initiatives to address cross-Portfolio weaknesses, resolve issues, fill gaps, make recommendations to the Organisational Workstream Director and enact agreed resolution strategies and risk mitigation plans.
- Provide Workstream oversight across Workstream budgets, risks and issues, integrated schedules and workforce planning in order to effectively administer the program.
- Provide tactical support and deliver guidance to Leads of high-risk initiatives in order to reduce Workstream risk and maintain business continuity across the organisation.
- Identify risks, monitor milestones, locate, manage and coordinate portfolio interdependencies across programs to provide recommendations around changes and continuous improvement.
- Drive Workstream delivery and sustained momentum through the provision of expert coaching, advice and support to Program Managers to embed the Portfolio Delivery Framework and associated methodologies for standardised program management practices across the Workstream.
- Conduct Workstream Briefings, Orientation Sessions, and Workstream engagement workshops to articulate Workstream delivery principles and propagate a culture of delivery excellence focused on benefits realisation.
- Provide continuous improvement and quality assurance in the preparation of PMO management documentation including the Workstream Schedule and Risks, Issues, and Interdependencies Registers, Cost and Benefits Reporting and Program stage gate documentation including Initiate Requests, Business Cases, Design and Delivery documents and act as the executive point of contact for the Modernisation community in order to ensure effective program delivery.
- By example, lead the development of a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment, including implementation and review of appropriate strategies and measures.
- Manage and develop a high performance team, aligned to the core values of integrity, collaboration, excellence and a customer first attitude, through effective leadership, support and feedback.
- Collaborate with staff to ensure the development and regular review of meaningful individual performance management and development plans that are clearly aligned to strategic objectives and focused to develop the individual.
- Ensuring consistent application of appropriate Portfolio and Program delivery frameworks and methodologies that meet compliance and audit requirements.
- Managing complexity around interdependencies across the Workstream and competing Program demands with limited resources and within tight timeframes.
- Developing and implementing strategies for effective engagement across the Workstream and managing consultations and negotiations with diverse stakeholders to monitor, assess and report on delivery progress.
- Providing expert advice, guidance and recommendations to support key Workstream milestones in a complex and sensitive climate.
- Degree qualification in related field or equivalent significant experience.
- Extensive high level project management skills and experience and the ability to plan, lead and deliver complex implementation activities.
- High level stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Experience in coaching and using a variety of strategies to build organisational capability.
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org