This is a 6 month contract based in Brisbane's CBD.
The Organisation Change Management (OCM) Specialist will work within the ICT Program, to assist in developing and delivering change and communication activities in response to ICT's key projects.
- Developing and implementing organisational change strategies and activities required to deliver the benefits arising from project outcomes.
- Working with project managers and change leaders to develop and implement organisational change strategies.
- Aligning organisational change strategies with project outcomes, ensuring they are integrated and consistent with broader strategies, visions and future direction.
- Supporting change leaders as they lead their teams through changes stemming from ICT projects.
- Working with the ICT Program Management Office to manage competing demands across the business and ICT Program to ensure best business outcomes within time and budget constraints.
- Proactively managing assigned issues, risks and concerns.
- Maintaining confidentiality of corporate data and information.
- Engaging across all levels of the business.
If you would like to know about the role click the 'Apply' button now. Alternatively, contact Danielle Wren or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333.