- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- about 1 month ago
Our client based within WA's Public Sector are seeking the skills of experienced Site OSH and OSH Advisors for multiple immediate start contract assignments, that are long term, and ongoing.
Core requirements of the role:
- Working collaboratively with management staff and contractors to support the implementation of the Safety Management System
- Providing advice to the division on safety and health matters
- Undertaking project co-ordination including the development, implementation and evaluation of OSH programs;
- Coordinating and assisting with the functions of OSH Committees, Safety and Health Representatives and first aiders;
- Investigating OSH Incidents;
- Undertaking safety inspections to ensure compliance with legislation;
- Providing professional advisory service to managers and employees;
- Conducting and/or attending risk workshops as required
- Reviewing and providing feedback on submitted SMP's for compliance in line with our clients guidelines.
- Extensive background as an OSH Advisor, with experience with either site based advisor, and or working in a corporate function providing OSH coordination.
- Site construction management experience for the site based roles would be highly regarded.
- Able to work collaboratively with management, staff and contractors to support the implementation of site safety management
- Able to provide advice to divisions on safety and health matters
- Clearly able to undertake project co-ordination on site with various stakeholders
- Ideally an experience in rail based projects, and or civil/construction OSH advisory background.
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Sandee Upadhya by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com