- $50 - $56 per hour
- Job Type
- Lauren Fyfe
- 12 days ago
- August 2020 initial contract
- Maximum $56 per hour
- Administration and Coordination of Ministerial staff required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing high quality advice and customer service to the Executive, ministerial offices and other key stakeholders, including staff;
- Managing the day-to-day processing of ministerial documents to the ministerial offices, ensuring documents are of high quality, meet timing requirements and comply with ministerial and executive style preferences;
- Assisting with ministerial correspondence, briefs and submissions within the organisation and for the Ministers Office in a timely manner.
- Coordinating and managing Question Time Brief activity in the lead up to sitting weeks and during sitting weeks.
- Administration and coordination experience in a Commonwealth environment required and/or experience in working within a Ministerial and Parliamentary Section.
- Proofing and editing skills, with the ability to interpret content and assess if content is fit for purpose.
- Experience in using and administering parliamentary document management systems.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Lauren Fyfe on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.